Sunday, November 27, 2011

A Quick Update (Quupdate)

So as many of you may have heard, Nate and I got robbed. Someone broke in to our house while we were sleeping and stole our computer and our debit/credit cards. It's a hard-knock life. We're both okay, and they only put us back one crappy, broken computer. It could have been a lot worse.

In other news, life with the monkeys is great. I would like to post some pictures, but our camera is broken. I can now recognize all of the monkeys and they have gotten  to know me pretty well. Hanging out with them is a lot of fun. I have 2 weeks left at the Jaguar Rescue Center, then I must kiss my furry friends goodbye.

I'm about to run out of prepaid internet time, so I must bid you adieu. I hope everyone had a super Thanksgiving.

Kia

No comments:

Post a Comment